There are a lot of people out there doing what is called coaching, but true life coaching is done by a trained and certified professional in a unique way to inspire and empower you.
As your Certified Professional Life Coach, I will:
- Inspire you be the very best you can be and cheer you on
- Get you to do things beyond what you thought you could do
- Help you to live life and move forward with confidence
- Help you break through the barriers that hold you back from manifesting your dreams, and challenge you to focus time on what you want to do
- Help you recognize that you know the answers
- Protect and prioritize your agenda, encouraging you to be accountable for what you say you’ll do
- Guide you to pursue solutions
- Partner with you to design a plan based on your agenda (coaching takes what’s inside and translates it into outer goals that you accomplish step-by-step)
WHAT IS TRANSITION COACHING?
What is transition? Many people think that “change” and “transition” are the same thing. In reality, change is a situational shift such as changing your job, moving to a new city, the birth of a baby or switching your insurance plan. Transition, in contrast, is psychological, or how we process the change internally. In his book Transitions: Making Sense of Life’s Changes, William Bridges writes that transition is “the inner re-orientation and self-redefinition that you have to go through in order to incorporate any of those changes into your life.”
As your Certified Professional Transition Coach, I will help you:
- Recognize the life transition that you are currently experiencing
- Understand the process of transition (that is it has an ending, a neutral zone, and a new beginning!)
- Understand where you are in the process and explore your thoughts and beliefs around the transition
- Guide you to break through the blocks that hold you back
- Discover or re-discover your passion (gifts, talents, interests, strengths)
- Discover or re-discover your purpose (why you are drawn to do the things you do; what motivates your passion)
- Discover or uncover your dreams
- Establish a new pathway or dream (how you want to express your passion and purpose)
- Design a plan (measurable and achievable steps) to achieve your new path, dream or goals
For more information and to sign up for a
30 minute Complimentary Coaching Session Click Here.